Most Popular US Tablet PCs – March 2011
The Amazon USA leading consumer tablet this month is the MOTOROLA XOOM Android Tablet (Wi-Fi)
The Motorola Xoom is a premium tablet, the first running Android 3.0 and has an impressive 10.1-inch high-definition display. The NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core mobile processor means it’s super-fast. It also supports Adobe Flash for viewing websites and movies. High quality cameras mean you can video chat and capture high-definition video too. There’s 32 GB internal memory for storing files and the battery lasts for up to an iPad-comparable 10 hours continuous use on one charge. The Motorola Xoom is the highest-spec tablet available to buy now so it’s no surprise that it’s the most sought after.
- MOTOROLA XOOM Android Tablet (Wi-Fi)
- “first generation” Apple iPad Tablet (32GB, Wi-Fi)
- Superpad 10.2″ Tablet PC, Google Android 2.1, Webcam, GPS, HDMI, USB, WIFI, 2 micro SD card slots
- Apple iPad (first generation) MB292LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi)
- ASUS Eee Slate EP121-1A010M 12.1-Inch Tablet PC
- Apple iPad 2 MC769LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi, Black) NEWEST MODEL
- Coby Kyros MID7015 7-Inch Android Internet Touchscreen Tablet – Black
- Apple iPad 2 MC980LL/A Tablet (32GB, Wifi, White) NEWEST MODEL
- Samsung Galaxy Tab (Wi-Fi)
- Apple iPad 2 MC775LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi + AT&T 3G, Black) NEWEST MODEL
- Viewsonic G-Tablet with 10″ Multi-Touch LCD Screen, Android OS 2.2
We’ve included the Viewsonic G-Tablet as there’s so many iPad 2 variations in the top 10.
The ones in bold are those that we’ve reviewed and believe are the best in their class so if you’re unsure what to go for we advise having a look at these first before considering the others.
To help you choose a tablet, we have other tablet reviews you can look at and a tablet PC comparison table. If you still can’t decide then subscribe to What Tablet PC to get regular updated reviews for new tablets.