Most Popular US Tablet PCs – May 2011
The Amazon USA leading consumer tablet this month is the Apple iPad (First Generation) MB294LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi)
The Apple iPad (First Generation) MB294LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi) is back at the top of the list in the US Amazon bestselling tablets. It’s the 64GB model with Wi-Fi only and the key selling features include the stylish Apple design, responsive and vibrant 8.9-inch touch-screen, speedy performance, user friendly operating system, long battery life and huge range of tablet-optimised applications available in the App Store. Now that the iPad 2 has come along, the original first generation iPad is available at a lower price and this is stimulating demand for this tablet.
- MOTOROLA XOOM Android Tablet (Wi-Fi)
- ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101-A1 10.1-Inch Tablet Computer (Tablet Only)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab (Wi-Fi)
- Acer Iconia Tab A500-10S16u 10.1-Inch Tablet Computer (Aluminum Metallic)
- Apple iPad 2 MC769LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi, Black) NEWEST MODEL
- Apple iPad (first generation) MB292LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi)
- ViewSonic gTablet with 10″ Multi-Touch LCD Screen, Android OS 2.2
- Apple iPad 2 MC916LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi, Black) NEWEST MODEL
- Coby KYROS MID7024-4G 7-Inch Touchscreen Tablet Computer
- Superpad 10.2″ Tablet PC, Google Android 2.1, Webcam, GPS, HDMI, USB, WIFI, 2 micro SD card slots
To help you choose a tablet, we have other tablet reviews you can look at and a tablet PC comparison table. If you still can’t decide then subscribe to What Tablet PC to get regular updated reviews for new tablets.