Most Popular Tablet PCs – March 2011
The leading consumer tablet in terms of sales this month is the Apple iPad 64GB WiFi + 3G.
The original iPad continues to sell well despite the launch of the iPad 2 and prices have fallen on the expectation of the new upgraded iPad – making it even better value. The iPad 1 delivers a fantastic performance with an excellent high-resolution multitouch screen that provides a great experience for watching movies, surfing the web or playing with the huge range of apps that are available from the Apple iPad App Store. The 10 hour battery life is industry leading and Apple’s trademark stylish design continues to attract new buyers.
- Apple iPad 64GB WiFi + 3G
- Samsung P1010 Galaxy Tab 7-inch Wi-Fi Tablet (ARM Cortex A8 1GHz, 16 GB, 7-inch TFT LCD, Bluetooth, Android 2.2)
- ARCHOS 10.1 16 GB Internet Tablet
- A1CS X220 TABLET 10.2″ ANDROID 2.2, WIFI, MIFI, HDMI, 1080P, GPS WITH CAM
- Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab 7-inch 3G + Wi-Fi Tablet (ARM Cortex A8 1GHz, 16 GB, 7-inch TFT LCD, Bluetooth, Android 2.2) – Sim Free
- Apple iPad Tablet (WiFi, 16 GB)
- Acer Aspire ICONIA TAB A100 7 inch Tablet (Tegra 250 Dual cortex A9, 512KB RAM, 8GB HDD, Bluetooth, Wireless, Android v3.0 Honeycomb)
- Asus Eee Slate EP121-1A019M 12.1 Inch Tablet PC (Intel Core i5-470um,4GB, 64GB SSD,Bluetooth, 2.0 Mega Pixel Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium) + Bluetooth Keyboard and Case. Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk until May 1
- Tabtech M009S 2GB Google Android Tablet PC – Cheapest 2.2 Android Tablet works with Flash 10.1 – WiFi , Touchscreen, Epad, Apad,
- Asus EeePad Transformer TF101 10.1 inch Tablet PC (nVidia Tegra2 1GHz, 1Gb, 16Gb eMMC, WLAN, BT 3.0, Android 3.0)
The ones in bold are those that we’ve reviewed and believe are the best in their class so if you’re unsure what to go for we advise having a look at these first before considering the others.