Most Popular UK Tablet PCs – April 2011
The Amazon.co.uk top consumer tablet for April is the Asus EeePad Transformer TF101 10.1 inch Tablet PC (nVidia Tegra2 1GHz, 1Gb, 16Gb eMMC, WLAN, BT, Android 3.0) with docking station and keyboard
The ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 comes straight in as the best selling Amazon UK tablet PC for April. Specifically this is the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 tablet which includes the docking station and physical keyboard. The Asus EeePad Transformer TF101 10.1 inch Tablet PC has an impressive specification but is cheaper than comparable tablets. It runs the latest tablet optimised operating system from Google – Android 3.0 (Honeycomb). The spec list continues with a high-resolution 10.1-inch multi-touch screen, an NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor with 1GB of RAM, 16GB of memory for storing files, a miniHDMI port for attaching to a TV via a HDMI cable, SD card slot to download photos, front- and rear-facing cameras for video chat and recording video, GPS capability and up to 9 hours battery life on normal use. The docking station allows you to switch to PC mode, extends the battery up to 16 hours and gives you access to a physical keyboard for easier content creation when you need it.
- Asus EeePad Transformer TF101 10.1 inch Tablet PC (nVidia Tegra2 1GHz, 1Gb, 16Gb eMMC, WLAN, BT, Android 3.0) with docking station and keyboard
- Apple iPad 64GB WiFi + 3G
- Tabtech M009S 2GB Google Android Tablet PC – Cheapest 2.2 Android Tablet works with Flash 10.1 – WiFi , Touchscreen, Epad, Apad, now with working Android Market, Youtube and Amazon Kindle App
- A1CS X220 TABLET 10.2″ ANDROID 2.2, WIFI, MIFI, HDMI, 1080P, GPS WITH CAM
- ARCHOS 10.1 16 GB Internet Tablet
- Storage Options 51951 Options Scroll 8 inch Tablet PC
- Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab 7-inch 3G + Wi-Fi Tablet (ARM Cortex A8 1GHz, 16 GB, 7-inch TFT LCD, Bluetooth, Android 2.2) – Sim Free
- Apple iPad Tablet (WiFi, 32 GB)
- ARCHOS 70 250 GB Internet Tablet
- Samsung P1010 Galaxy Tab 7-inch Wi-Fi Tablet (ARM Cortex A8 1GHz, 16 GB, 7-inch TFT LCD, Bluetooth, Android 2.2)
The ones in bold are those that we’ve reviewed and believe are the best in their class so if you’re unsure what to go for we advise having a look at these first before considering the others. We’ll be reviewing the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 here.
To help you choose a tablet, we have other tablet reviews you can look at and a tablet PC comparison table. If you still can’t decide then subscribe to What Tablet PC via the email sign-up on the right to get regular updated reviews for new tablets.